Jaggaer Quick Reference Guides
Use the Invoice Number Formats tool to create an invoice number, if one isn’t provided by the supplier.
A Payment Request should be used to request payment for goods or services after an invoice is received from a supplier for agreed-upon prices and quantities, for direct billed contracted services, and for special payments such as recurring or international. To find the most current information related to Payment Requests please read the Jaggaer Newsletter.
Do not send statements or balance forward notices in place of an invoice. If necessary, call the company for a replacement invoice.
If the service is being furnished by a TCU employee DO NOT USE a payment request, payment will be included on that employee’s payroll check and should be submitted through a PAF.
For All Jaggaer Users
- How to Set Up User Profile (Submitter)
- How to Submit a New Supplier Request
- How to Request an Update to an Existing Supplier’s Information
- How to Delete Draft Carts
- How to Place an Amazon Punchout Order
Request Submitters Only
- How to Submit a Wire Request
- How to Submit an Invoice
- How to Submit an Honorarium
- How to Identify and Resubmit Returned Requisitions