University Credit Card Programs
Texas Christian University provides employees with two types of University Credit Cards for purchasing business-related goods: The Purchasing Credit Card (PCard) and the Travel Credit Card.
Purchasing Credit Card
The TCU Purchasing Credit Card (PCard) is issued to eligible faculty and staff to help streamline the payment processes for low-dollar, infrequent business expenses.
Purchasing Credit Card Resources
- Appendix A: Guidelines and Procedures for the University Purchasing Credit Card
- Getting Started with SAP Concur
- TCU Concur Purchasing Credit Card Guide (Includes Requesting a Purchasing Credit Card)
- Reconciling Monthly PCard Transactions
- Itemizing an Expense
- Allocating Expenses
- Working with Available Receipts
- Missing Receipt Affidavit Process
- Reconciling Monthly PCard Transactions – Video
- TCU Pilot PCard Statement Training Demo – Video
TCU Travel Credit Card
The Travel Credit Card is issued to eligible faculty and staff to facilitate the purchase of University related business travel and entertainment expenses.
- Appendix B: Guidelines and Procedures for the University Travel Credit Card
- TCU Travel Credit Card Guide (Includes Requesting a Travel Credit Card)